- If you ordered the wrong item(s) see note 1.
- If we shipped the wrong item(s) see note 2.
- If you received item(s) damaged in shipment or defective in materials or workmanship see note 3.
- Returned item(s)* will incur a 25% restocking fee and shipping will be at customer expense. Customer is expected to make arrangements with carrier to schedule return. Item(s) must be returned undamaged and in saleable condition. Upon inspection and acceptance, we will apply any refund due to the credit card used to make the original purchase. If a different item is ordered, it will be invoiced and charged separately. Please note we do not accept parts identified as custom for return or exchange.
- If the item(s) to be returned is not what you ordered, we will pay return shipping costs. Item(s) being returned because the order was filled incorrectly must be returned in saleable condition. Upon inspection and acceptance we will apply any refund due to the credit card used to make the original purchase and charge the replacement part to the same card.
- If the item(s) to be returned was received in damaged condition, we will pay return shipping costs. Upon inspection and acceptance we will refund amount due to the credit card used to make the original purchase and charge the replacement part to the same card.
* Most items purchased from Brushweatherseal.com are stock items, however, non-stock items are identified as “Custom” and as such cannot be returned except in the event that they were damaged in shipment or defective in material or workmanship.
† VERY IMPORTANT: We cannot accept any item returned without preauthorization and an RGA Number properly displayed on the returned package.